COPD symptoms keep many people from making plans for their day. Common COPD symptoms include the following:
- Constant coughing, also called "smoker's cough"
- Shortness of breath while doing activities
- Excessive sputum production
- Feelings of not being able to breathe
- Inability to take a deep breath
Fortunately, there are COPD maintenance medications that combine two medicines to help reduce COPD symptoms. SYMBICORT has been shown to help significantly improve lung function, starting within 5 minutes.* Remember, SYMBICORT will not replace a rescue inhaler for sudden COPD symptoms.
*Your results may vary.
If your doctor thinks SYMBICORT is right for you, you may be able to start SYMBICORT with a free prescription offer.†
Request your free prescription offer† today.
†Subject to eligibility rules; restrictions apply.
Next: COPD and Your Lungs