About SYMBICORT and COPD
If COPD is leaving you short of breath, talk to your doctor about SYMBICORT.
When used as prescribed, SYMBICORT has been shown to help significantly improve lung function, starting within 5 minutes.* Remember, SYMBICORT will not replace a rescue inhaler for sudden symptoms.
SYMBICORT is a maintenance medicine that has been shown to help make a significant difference in breathing.*
*Your results may vary.
Reasons to ask your doctor about SYMBICORT
- SYMBICORT has been shown to help significantly improve lung function, starting within 5 minutes.† Remember, SYMBICORT will not replace a rescue inhaler for sudden symptoms.
- SYMBICORT combines two medicines to help ease constriction and control inflammation in your airways.
- SYMBICORT may make a significant difference in breathing.†
†Your results may vary.
Ask your doctor about SYMBICORT today.
Talking to your doctor
Maintaining an open dialogue about your COPD treatment plan with your doctor is important. Here are a few tips on how to get the conversation started:
- Describe your symptoms, when they most often occur, and their severity
- List all medicines you are taking and any side effects you may experience
- Ask if SYMBICORT may be right for you
- Ask questions if you do not understand something your doctor tells you
- If you are afraid you may forget something, write it down before your appointment
To help with the conversation, fill out and print a COPD Doctor Discussion Guide.
It's important to remember that as a maintenance medicine, SYMBICORT is not—and will not replace—a rescue inhaler for sudden symptoms. If you are taking SYMBICORT, be sure to see your health care provider if your COPD gets worse.
Already taking SYMBICORT?
Be sure to let your doctor know how you are doing.
To use SYMBICORT effectively take 2 puffs twice a day, morning and evening every day. You should continue taking SYMBICORT as directed by your doctor to maintain control of your symptoms.
Patients who use SYMBICORT should read the
SYMBICORT Medication Guide(PDF) with each new prescription
If your doctor thinks SYMBICORT is right for you, you may be able to start SYMBICORT with a free prescription offer.‡
Request your free prescription offer‡ today.
‡Subject to eligibility rules; restrictions apply.
Next: Your SYMBICORT Inhaler